Effective Date: 12th oct, 2023
Information We Collect
- Login Information: When you create an account with Deep English Chrome Extension, we may collect your login information, including your email address.
- Browsing Data: When using our extension, we may access the contents of the page you are browsing. We use this information only for the purpose of providing you with the translations. We do not store this data.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing you with access to our extension’s features and personalized content.
- Improving and optimizing our extension.
- Communicating with you regarding your account, support, and user inquiries.
We do not share your personal information with any third parties. The data collected is used solely for account management and providing translations.
- Account Management: Your login information is used exclusively for account management purposes.
- Content Translations: Browsing data is accessed to provide content translation within our extension. We do not share this data with third parties.
You have choices about how your information is collected, used, and shared:
- Account Information: You can review and edit your account information through your settings.
- Communications: You can opt out of receiving email communications from us.
- Cookies: You can set your browser to block or delete cookies, but this may affect the functionality of our extension.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information, but no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure. You should take steps to protect your personal information as well.
Changes to This Policy